Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Acceptance


Here is a picture of Sesame in her litterbox that she does not really use. New treats that Sesame loves: Baby carrots, stringbeans, edamame, and...pop corn. Mostly she likes to take her food and hide it in that pink tunnel you see pictured.

In other news, Sesame's playground arrived (I'll post pictures later) and my friends have finally come clean and told me they think Sesame is not only a rodent, but an uncute one at that. Sesame may resemble a mouse at times, but she is the pet that I have chose and I am not going to just desert her because other people don't think she's cute and she's not some adorable little puppy. She is who she is. Happy Valentines day.

4 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you go, mama! No one puts baby in a corner.

 
At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where is the video your die-hard readers were promised?

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger sesame seed said...

I am working on the video....and scurrying...and burrowing...and tunnelling...

 
At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what kind of cage do you have?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home